Nissan Philippines, Inc. warrants that if a brand new genuine accessory that it supplied to its authorized dealer is found to be defective in material or workmanship within six (6) months or 10,000 kilometers from dealer installation, whichever is earlier, a replacement accessory will be issued.
This warranty will not cover the following:
- Accessories installed by anyone other than a Nissan-authorized dealership.
- Any accessory installed on a vehicle in which the odometer has been altered, tampered with, or changed so that the vehicle’s odometer reading cannot be readily ascertained.
- Loss of the accessory due to theft or any similar reason.
- Noise and vibration.
- Damage due to:
- Normal wear and tear, such as dings, dents, chips or scratches.
- Alteration, tampering or any repair.
- Misuse of the vehicle, driving through water, and fire.
- Deterioration due to normal wear and exposure, such as fading, discoloration, rust and the like.
- Any impact, vehicle collision, road accident, or any other road hazards.
- Glass breakage
- Chemical fallout, tree sap, salt, sand, hail or other environmental conditions, such as acid rain.
- Adhesive failure or installation error
- war, civil war, rebellion, revolution, military and usurped power, terrorism, nuclear risk, fire, theft, radioactive dust, chemical dust, sap, acid rain, typhoon, floods, lightning, storm, tornado, rainstorm, tsunami, earth subsidence, cliff collapses, avalanche, hail disaster, mud-rock flow, landslide, sand storm or from any other external cause
- Any cost related to any claim for accessory warranty, such as testing, shipping, transportation, etc.
- Economic losses, time lost, inconvenience or additional expenses resulting from the accessory failure, include but not limited to, car parking expenses; Vehicle rental expenses; lodging, meals or other such costs;
- Any liability for death, bodily injury or damage to other property, or any consequential losses of whatever nature, arising directly or indirectly from accessory failure