NISSAN PHILIPPINES HOLD ANNUAL DEALER OF THE YEAR AWARDS
THURSDAY | FEBRUARY 16, 2017
MANILA, Philippines – Nissan Philippines, Inc. (NPI) recently named three outstanding Nissan dealerships as the “Dealer of the Year” during the company’s Annual Dealer Conference and Awards Night at the Marriot Hotel in Pasay City.
The Dealer of the Year award is NPI’s highest recognition given to dealerships with the most outstanding performance in all aspects of dealer operations, including Sales, Aftersales service, Finance and Customer Relations management, which have contributed to the 48% growth of the brand in 2016.
The award is divided into three categories – NCR, Urban Provincial, and Rural. Taking home this prestigious Dealer of the Year title were Nissan North EDSA – Tetra Sales & Services Inc. for the NCR category, Nissan Bacolod – Ponce Automobile Corp. for the Urban Provincial Category, and Nissan Isabela – Royce Motors Center Inc. for the Rural category.
NPI also presented the Nissan Global Award, a worldwide program that recognizes the dealer of the year that meets the brand’s global standard of operational excellence. First awarded to Nissan Bacolod in 2016, the Nissan Global Award was bestowed to Nissan Isabela – Royce Motors Center, Inc. this 2017. Receiving this singular honor were Royce Motors Center, Inc. Chairman Antonio Chua, Nissan Isabela Branch Manager Sherwin Mangulabnan, Royce Motors Center, Inc. President Cora Jacinto, and Special Assistant to the Chairman Kevin Chua.
During the dealer conference, NPI also awarded the following:
· Excellence in Sales – Nissan Isabela (Royce Motors Center, Inc.)
· Excellence in Aftersales – Nissan Mantrade (Mantrade Development Corporation)
· Excellence in Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) – NCR Category – Nissan North EDSA (Tetra Sales & Services, Inc.)
· Excellence in Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) – Provincial Category – Nissan Cabanatuan (Royce Motors Center, Inc.)
· Excellence in Customer Service Index (CSI) – NCR Category – Nissan North EDSA (Tetra Sales & Services, Inc.)
· Excellence in Customer Service Index (CSI) – Provincial Category – Nissan Lipa (Tetra Sales & Services, Inc.)
· Top in Vehicles Sales – NCR Category – Nissan Westgate Alabang (Tetra Sales & Services Inc.)
· Top in Vehicle Sales – Urban Provincial Category – Nissan Cebu South (Gateway Motors Cebu, Inc.)
· Top in Vehicle Sales – Rural Provincial Category – Nissan Camsur (Autosave Corporation)
· Fleet Dealer of the Year – NCR Category – Nissan Mantrade (Mantrade Development Corp.)
· Fleet Dealer of the Year – Provincial Category – Nissan Cebu North (Nissan Cebu Distributors, Inc.)
“We believe that in order for us to grow, we have to take care of our customers. Customer service is a holistic experience, that does not begin or end with a sale of a vehicle,” said Ramesh Narasimhan, NPI President and Managing Director “And tonight, we recognize the members of the Nissan team who have shown excellence in business operations, through our annual Dealer of the Year awards. Through their outstanding performance, they have enhanced customer experience within their dealerships, a testament to Nissan’s commitment to a growing Philippine market.”